Whibco of NJ, Inc. is positioned to have the ability to produce large quantities of specification New Jersey Soil Aggregates. With vast reserves and historical data on the reserves, we can produce materials that meet New Jersey Specifications and also meet your timetable and budget.
- Material blended to meet your needs and specifications
- With our extensive background in producing Soil Aggregates, we have developed formulas that allow us to know which pit and/or stockpile will make the best soil aggregate blends
- Knowledgeable Quality Control department can prepare material for shipping as well as any submittal information you require
- Flexible loading hours
- Numerous trucking options
Whibco has several permitted fill pits from which fill materials can be produced that can meet just about any specification you can throw at us—from varying permeability to increasing clay quantities. Whibco’s materials come from a virgin source and do not include any recycled materials.
- Vast Reserves of fill materials available
- Knowledgeable Production staff to produce the material for you
- Professional Quality Control Department to verify that material meets your needs
- Flexible loading hours
- Numerous Trucking Options
Whibco of New Jersey, Inc. is one of the largest private landowners in the state of New Jersey and has vast amounts of reserves available to meet your construction needs. Whether your project requires a couple of tons of material to back fill around new construction or to provide cover soil for a landfill, Whibco can meet your needs. If your project requires New Jersey DOT embankment materials, borrow excavation materials, porous fill, or vertical drain sand – Whibco has you covered. Provide your specifications and Whibco will produce the material for you.
Whibco has several permitted fill pits from which fill materials can be produced that can meet just about any specification you can throw at Whibco—from varying permeabilities to increasing clay quantities. Whibco’s materials come from a virgin source and do not include any recycled materials.
Pipe Bedding Sand
Whibco’s pipe bedding sand is composed of rounded/ sub-angular particles that perform better that many of the bedding materials composed of crushed angular stone. The sharper pieces in crushed stone causes problems and can pierce some piping materials.
We have been supplying materials with high clay contents to brick manufacturers for many years. We have materials that have over 30% clay content and that produce brilliant results when fired in a kiln for the production of bricks. The high clay content on some of our materials lends itself very easily to use in landfill cell construction where low permeability materials are specified.