When you join WHIBCO, INC, you will become part of one of the oldest mining companies in America. Our employees are our most valuable asset. They are dedicated and loyal and many have worked for us for over forty years.
We offer outstanding opportunities for individuals seeking a challenging, exciting and rewarding work environment for a company that supplies the Mid-Atlantic area with industrial sand and construction aggregates that will sustain and expand economies and build infrastructure in the Mid-Atlantic region.
email Resume to: email@example.com
3rd Shift Foreman
WHIBCO, INC. is seeking an experienced ambitious 3rd Shift Foreman for our Port Elizabeth New Jersey Plant. In this role, you will supervise the daily mining operations, with direction and coordination of all production operations, to produce products of high quality and reliability at optimum cost in accordance with customer shipping schedules. Whibco produces industrial, construction and recreational sands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As a 3rd Shift Foreman, you will oversee the daily production of the mining operations. You will report directly to the Plant Superintendent and manage plant staff. You will assist management in developing strategic plans. You will establish and enforce operation procedures and work standards that will ensure adequate performance and personnel safety.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Scheduling work for crews, depending on work priorities, crew or equipment availability, or weather conditions
- Inspecting completed work to ensure conformance to specifications, standards, and requirements
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate work activities with those of other departments
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, work and Safety rules
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors and the general public
As a 3rd Shift Foreman, you must have 3 years of mining or equivalent experience with occupational hazards and safety precautions. We are looking for someone with plant supervisory education and/or experience.
Additional requirements include:
- High School Diploma; some college, preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills; MS office
- A clear background check
WHIBCO OF NEW JERSEY, INC. is seeking laborer for our Port Elizabeth Plant.
Applicants must be:
Dependable and punctual
Loyal and diligent
Physically fit and capable to lift at least 50 lbs.
Have dependable transportation
Mining, mechanic or welding experience preferred.
compensation: After 90 days $27.77/hr plus medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k and 401k profit sharing
- WHIBCO OF NEW JERSEY, INC. is an equal opportunity employer